Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chang Mai

We are headed to Chang Mai this weekend! This is the one place I haven't wanted to go more than anything! We get to ride elephants and see some beautiful parts of Thailand!  I had a problem with the ATM here in Phichit! I went to count my money and I had only gotten 4000 baht instead of 5000 but I pulled out 5000 so we talked to the bank and they said that my bank needed to call them from America! It's so frustrating! Anyway so I got to watch the security video to see if I dropped any, it was so weird watching myself ha ha I didn't drop any so we have no idea what is going on. This is our last week for having all of the kids so things will be winding back down. Halloween is soon so we are planning a big party and me and Hannah are dressing up as Harry and Ron for Halloween. ha ha The kids have never celebrated Halloween before so hopefully they know why we are doing it ha ha The flooding has finally left the north area and is doing a lot of damage to Bangkok but the good news is finally the family moved back into their own house. I think they were getting frustrated living with us because we don't do things the Thai way. Last night we made some homemade chili paste and may I say that it was the most Delicious thing I have eaten here so far. We are having another cooking lesson tonight so be prepared for me to come home and make some delicious food!!



No comments:

Post a Comment