Friday, October 28, 2011

worst luck ever

So after last night event Tang has told me that I must have been mean to animals in my previous life because I'm always getting hurt! So last night I'm walking with Mom and she asks if I want some fruit, Of course I want so fruit. I stepped off the curb into a whole where my foot twisted all the way up and I was only standing on my ankle. I felt a rush of pain so I sat down. Next thing I know Mom was freaking out trying to call Tang, by-standers are handing me tissue, trying to help me stand, just ridiculous! haha My ankle is so swollen and my bone felt a little out of place but really I think I'm good to go. They are going to wait a few days and then if needs be take me to the hospital, but I am fine. This where you just say suck it up right? Still can't believe that it's Halloween at home, it doesn't feel like that at all. We are working on the big party! Can't WAit!


No comments:

Post a Comment